MyMedicare.gov is Medicare.gov‘s free and secure online service for accessing people’s Medicare information. If you are a registered member of MyMedicare.Gov, you will have access to personalized data about your Medicare Benefits and services. MyMedicare.gov redirects to medicaid.gov, which is the official site for the U.S. Medicaid program.
Once signed in, you can view plan enrollment and quality information for your prescription drug, Medicare Advantage, and other Medicare-related insurance plans.
You can compare health and drug plans based on several criteria, such as quality measures and estimated costs.
- You can check your Medicare Claims as soon as they are processed by Medicare staff.
- You can also check on Medicare-related information that might be very important and specific to you.
- Find out if you are eligible for certain benefits
- Check on your Part B deductible information – your health prescription drug enrollment
- You can manage your prescription drug list and personal information
- Using the “On The Go Report,” you can print your health information to share with healthcare providers.
MyMedicare.gov is part of the U.S. Government’s Medicare.gov website. MyMedicare.gov is an optional, accessible, and secure site designed to help you check the status of your eligibility, enrollment, and other Medicare Gov benefits. It also allows you to access your claims information almost immediately after being processed by Medicare and provides you with preventive health information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
TIP: When you get Medicare-covered medical care services, write down the dates and save the receipts/statements you get from care providers so you can check for mistakes. Then you compare this data with the claims processed by Medicare to make sure you or Medicare were not billed for services or items you did not receive. Did you know you can check your Original Medicare claims as soon as they have been processed? The sooner you see and report errors, the sooner we can stop Medicare fraud, costing us millions.
MyMedicare.gov provides many online video demonstrations for your assistance on several topics relating to the many functions and features of the MyMedicare.gov website.